- The strength of NCE is to be able to emulate the PMO function very quickly wether it is existing but perfectible or not existing.
- Our originality is to operate by adjustments rather than disruption. Concretely, we start with a questionnaire addressed to the key players in order to make the right diagnosis and we decide together which improvement path will have a strong impact on the company's results.
- Is it a problem of methodology, of tools, of management framework, KPIs, integration, governance, strategic alignment ?
- We are flexible enough to help you to set up directly an action plan if you already have a solid diagnosis
- We do not make project methods a dogmatism. What is interesting for us it to find the best leverages to tune the best improvement rate.
Our project management offerTo support you in your projects management, NCE provides :
- Advice on the organization and implementation of project management
- Implementation or improvement of a PMO function (with or without dedicated resource)
- Project management training
- Coaching and support on specific projects
- Technical support in managing deadlines, costs, risks, documentation, tools, sharing
Our PMO offer
- Ensure that initiated projects are relevant (including validation of benefits) and prioritize them
- Secure and manage projects with major challenges
- Provide a real time progress status project with an efficient but simple reporting mode
- Control the impact of projects on the company and check the balance between projects and production
- Generate confidence and security among project managers by creating a community
- Best practise exchange on projects by sharing tools and methods and animating the community
A customized training program to enhance your practiseTraining program includes a generic part of the project management because it is important to rely on a good theoritical basis and in particular Prince 2, the critical chain, …
Moreover, we also add a specific add-on of your field (Telecommunications, IT, Bank, Insurance, industry,... Last but not least, there is one part of the training directly built on your "field" cases.
The addressed chapters: fundamentals of project management, governance, the kernel of the methodology (P2, critical chain, ...), communication, tools, subcontracting, closing, risk management, deadlines and documentation